Friday, January 4, 2008

I Am a Loser!

Photobucket

I have teamed up with one of my Digi-Friends from Gotta Pixel to do The Biggest Loser Couple Million Pound Match-Up! Winners will be flown out for the final episode of The Biggest Loser Couples. It would be so cool if Colleen and I won...we've never met before, but we make an awesome team!

Check out our space for the contest (Colleen did an awesome job on our site!)...Just click on "Our Journey" to the right under Biggest Loser. Here's to a healthier 2008...Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Bop said...

What a great site!! Good Luck in the contest! I can totally appreciate your journey... I know it has been years since we've seen one another, but I put on a lot of weight in my 20's due to a condition called PCOS that went undiagnosed for many years. It was very frustrating and depressing. My top weight was around 240 lbs. August 31, 2004 - I joined a gym and went EVERY day! I was determined. I didn't diet, but did start making healthier choices and drinking lots of water. All in all that year I lost 70 lbs. with an end weight of 170 lbs. where I hit a major plateau and couldn't loose any more. I kept it off for over a year though through all of 2006, but 2007 was a very stressful year filled with a couple of major changes in our lives and I stopped going to the gym, because I was frustrated with my plateau and my mind was on other things. The stress made the PCOS worse so I put 30lbs. back on. This year I paid for my whole year's gym membership in advance, so I would have a little guilt about not going back. January 1, I found the scales back at 200 lbs. I am determined to get back what to where I was at 170 and then finish what I started. My goal is to take those 30 lbs. back off by the end of March and then take it from there.

BTW - I know what you mean about shopping too. I was a 22/24 at my biggest and got down to a 12! Now I am a 16 again...but my jeans are a 14, it was so depressing to have to buy some new work clothes and have to keep going back up in size. Didn't really want the whole "muffin top" look.

 
Bookmark and Share