Friday, September 11, 2009

Girls Rock!

I failed to mention in my last post that there are going to be some changes around here soon (hopefully!). You see, I was part of GP's Scrap Star contest last month and was selected to remain as a CT member for another 6 month term. I am super excited and thrilled to still be able to work with this amazing group of designers and friends. So...one of our new requirements is to post our layouts on our blogs which I did on occasion before, but now you'll get to see so much more :-)

Anywhoooo....I've decided that it's about time for my "look" to change. So as soon as I can figure it all out you should be in for a nice surprise!

In the meantime...here is my second layout with the very cool "School Girl Rock" kit by Jennifer Barrette.



Credits: School Girl Rock Kit and Add-On, Journal It by Jennifer Barrette available at Gotta Pixel

1 comment:

Dana aka MomtoEVE said...

The blog looks great! You did a great job!

 
Bookmark and Share