Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Project 365

A new year...a new resolution...and finally one that doesn't have to do with my weight or getting healthy (I'm actually doing pretty good in that department for a change!)...just a promise to take at least one photo everyday.

So, what exactly is Project 365?

It's just a little year-long project to inspire you to take a photo everyday. Now, what will I take pictures of every single day? Hmmmm, I'm not sure yet...but it'll be kind of fun to see what I come up with.

As a scrapbooker, this is my opportunity to take pictures without being in that "How am I going to scrap this?" mindset. I'm all about the "event" or the "vacation" or the "birthday"...but what about our everyday life? Everyday things? The stuff that really makes up our LIFE? So, I think you'll be surprised to see a lot of mundane and boring...but that needs to be preserved too, right?

Now, most of you who know me probably realize I may not keep up with a daily post...but look for my 365 images in a weekly post, or a scrapbook LO for the month...who knows I may surprise you!

Here's to a wonderful, image captured, memory filled 2010...
Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share