Monday, May 17, 2010

Retro Sping

Ok...it's half way through May and I am just getting around to posting my first CT kit for the month...geesh, where does the time go??

I have A+ Designs this month and I picked this super vibrant kit called Retro Spring...it is a collab with Armina Designs and the color are right up my alley!




Here is the kit I used:



Don't forget to visit A+ Designs' Store at Gotta Pixel to see all of her goodies!

Go to My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving the colors in that kit, and honestly had not looked closer at it until I saw your layouts, LOL! Thanks for the inspiration to check it out for myself. And thanks for signing up with Swagbucks...it is crazy that they can do that! I am saving enough for Christmas, thinking ahead. Like free money, LOL!

 
Bookmark and Share