Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fishful Thinking

CT assignment #2 is Kristmess Designs, so I snagged one of her newest kits, Fishful Thinking (even the name is cute!). Kayla took her 5th grade field trip recently to Camp Weona...her 1st overnighter, and of course I was NOT allowed to chaperone! LOL Thankfully, one of her teachers was kind enough to compile a CD of photos that were taken. They weren't the best, and she wasn't in too many of them...but I'll take what I can get! This kit was perfect for a LO for her scrapbook!



The fishing elements reminded me of Dad...so I made a LO for him too...


Here are the products I used:



Don't forget to visit Kristmess' Store at Gotta Pixel to see all of her goodies!

Go to My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

really cute layout :)

 
Bookmark and Share