Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I've Been a Busy Girl!

I haven't been so good at updating my Blog...so you're in for a really long post :)

I have a couple new-ish CT gigs to announce ;) I'm getting my creative on for the FABULOUS A+Designs and Etc by Danyale. These ladies are SUPER talented and I've been way too busy playing and not enough plugging so here's my lame attempt...

A+ Designs has some festive new kits for the holidays available and here's what I've been doing with them...




She's also in the Designer Spotlight for December at Gotta Pixel so her entire store is on sale!!! Don't forget to check out the daily download at Gotta Pixel for some awesome freebies :) Here's the link to A+ Design's Store!

Etc by Danyale has her first bundle available in the store at Gotta Pixel today and I promise you're gonna love it! Here's a LO I did...



Plus it's $1 Tuesdays at GP...and I know she's got some steal deals in her store :) Here's the link to Danyale's Store!

Last, but not least...you have to check out Laura Burgers newest kit with matching clusters and border stacks, The Beauty Within...it's really gorgeous!




The kit is 50% OFF in Laura's Store at Gotta Pixel, and the clusters and border stacks are only $1 each!

As always, head over to My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share