Thursday, March 10, 2011

1947 Style


Here's a new LO I did for the Blast from the Past Challenge at Gotta Pixel. I found this old newspaper clipping of my Grandma's graduating class from Dressmaking School...what a gem! She was so beautiful.

Journal reads:
The sewing gene is one
that I didn’t inherit. My Grandma
was an excellent seamstress and I have very
vivid memories of watching her create dresses
and outfits for me and my sister. My Mom was
also very talented and was even teaching Kayla
how to sew, hoping it just skipped my generation.

I used the Etc. by Danyale's newest page kit Looking Back and the Blush Mini Add-On. You can find them in Danyale's Store at Gotta Pixel!

Visit My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

1 comment:

~BridgetL~ said...

very cool that you have a newspaper article about your grandma. Great layout :) I wish I knew how to sew. My husband does all the sewing in our family. He learned when he went into the miitary.

 
Bookmark and Share