Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

"Accept challenges, so you can feel the exhileration of victory."
~General George S. Patton

Well it's been a year of challenges for me and I'm feeling pretty victorious! It's my one year anniversary since I started my "lifestyle change" and weight loss journey... One year, over 800 miles logged, over 4 sizes smaller, 77 pounds lost. I've got my life back and there's no greater feeling in the world!



(Click image for credits)

Journaling reads:

March 3, 2008
Well it’s about time you took care of yourself! I am so unbelievably proud of you for taking charge of your life and your health. And this time you really stuck with it! You honestly have more willpower and are a stronger person than you ever realized. You are now the beautiful person you always were on the outside too. Even though you are a wife and mother, I am so glad that you finally learned that life doesn’t end there and that you can do nice things for yourself and not feel guilty about it! Keep it up, you’re a better person for it!
Happy Anniversary!
Love, Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing woman. I am very proud of all that you have accomplished this past year. Through these major transitions you have even more to look forward to in the coming year as you experience things with a whole new perspective.
I love you my resilient and resplendent friend and can't wait to see the new you this summer.

 
Bookmark and Share