Sunday, April 19, 2009

Date Night with My Little Man


Josh and I had a date night on Friday...first time in a long time we were able to spend some good quality time together. Tim was in Ft. Meyers, FL for work, Kayla had a sleep over birthday party, and we had the whole evening to ourselves. We went to JNC and played a little mini-golf, then went to the arcade and played some bubble hockey and air hockey...then off to dinner at the Chinese Buffet (Josh's favorite!). We had a nice evening and he was the perfect little gentleman. He held every door open for me and held my hand when we were walking...Ahhh, soak it up right!?! You bet I did!

Credits: Colorful Days Kit by Armina Designs, One Word Says It All and Masquerade Vol2 by Jennifer Barrette, Glitter Styles by Wendy Page ~ All Available at Gotta Pixel

1 comment:

SarahB said...

I hadn't seen this layout of yours yet! Love it! What a great record of your and Josh's special day. I really like how you fit your journaling inside the circle frame.

 
Bookmark and Share