Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love You

A page for my little guy...a few things I want him always to remember...



Journal reads: I know, even at 10 you have heard these things before, but they are things that you need to carry with your forever. Remember to always be kind. Lead by example. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be still and listen. Just because something is true does not give you the right to say it. You will always need your Mother. Believe in yourself, just be yourself. What you give will return to you. You can achieve anything you set your mind to. You will always be loved.



This uses the brand new (and gorgeous) my heART Kit and Journal Set by Etc. by Danyale. You can find it in her Store at the Digichick!

Visit My Gallery to see more!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share