Friday, January 13, 2012

One Little Word

Scrapping has always been sort of therapy for me, an escape, a creative outlet. This year...it will help me heal. I'm sure you have heard about the "One Little Word" Challenge for the New Year. People have been doing this for years and I'm jumping on the bandwagon because I think if I have an album at the end of this year surrounding my OLW...it truly will help me "HEAL."

Obviously, this will be based on the loss of my parents in an effort to remember them, cherish our memories...but most of all start recovering from loss. Here is my first page for that album..."Missing You"





I used Laura's new Miss You Collab with Amy Teets. You can find them in Laura Burger's Store at Pickleberry Pop!

Visit My Gallery for full credits!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share