Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Childhood Christmas

It's been a rough year for me and my family. With Mom passing in December, and now Dad just a few weeks ago...it's been a struggle. I'm using my scrapping as therapy and have uncovered some wonderful photos and wonderful memories that I will hold tight to get me through.



Journal reads:
Our holidays were always full of fun and tradition. Christmas Eve was our time with relatives. We always had a traditional Polish dinner at our house. Fish, pierogies, and mushroom soup on the menu. Us kids were always so impatient waiting to open gifts.

Christmas Day was just us. We never went anywhere...just spent it with our little family. We would open gifts first thing and then have all day to play. Dad would spend hours putting toys together and playing with us. Mom would usually nap since she was always up so late wrapping gifts.



I used Laura's NEW! Miracles of Christmas Scrap Kit. You can find it in Laura Burger's Store at Gotta Pixel!

Visit My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share