Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful for Memories

In keeping with the November theme of being thankful...I can honestly say I am so thankful for all of my memories. I did this LO for Laura Burger's Use the Prompts Challenge at Gotta Pixel...



Journal reads:
Losing both parents in 10 months has proven to be the most challenging time in my life...I consider myself blessed to have all of these wonderful memories...I have inherited boxes and boxes of photos, each with their own story to tell...My days have been spent reminiscing as I sort through each and every one of them...Mom and Dad, you’ve filled my life with such joy and happiness...thank you for the memories...I will hold them close forever.



I used Laura's All It Takes Is A Smile Scrap Kit. You can find it in Laura Burger's Store at Gotta Pixel!

Visit My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share