Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day is Here!...and some new LO's

Geesh, can you believe it's already Thanksgiving? And I personally want to go door to door and slap my neighbors around...I CAN'T believe all the Christmas lights up already! I'm all for taking advantage of the decent weather and putting them up early...but for God's sake DON'T turn them on!!! Oh, well...I'll be decorating and feeling a bit more festive on Friday so forgive the rant.

Body for LIFE is going well and even though I'm not supposed to weigh myself I couldn't help it :) So far I've lost 7lbs. since we started and I know I've lost inches because my skinny jeans are getting baggy. Now if I can only figure out how to bottle this feeling...I love being able to go in a regular store and buying the cute clothes off the sale rack...not the plus store with the dowdy clothes that make me look twice my age. Another week and a half and we'll take measurements again to see how much progress we've made.

Here are some recent pages I've done...enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Click image for credits :) TFL

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share