Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lookie What I Won!!!

Photobucket

How cool is this? And here I thought that my Mom was the only one reading my blog LOL! A web-friend and one of the designers I CT for, Kathryn Estry, was so sweet and picked my 'lil blog to be one of her award recipients. Make sure to check out her blog HERE! Thank you again Kathryn, what a nice surprise!

For those of you receiving the Award, here are the rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/ Make sure you visit this link. There are crafts of all kinds shown; you are bound to come away inspired!
5) Show these rules.

The artists that I am excited to give the award to are:

Sarah Meyer ~ She is one talented designer and friend that I have had the privilege of working with and CT'ing for. You can visit her blog here at Scraps of Fun

Michelle Swadling ~ Another amazingly talented designer :) And also an incredibly strong person...ya know she's running her first 1/2 marathon this weekend {{{good vibes coming your way Michelle}}} Best of Luck! You're an inspiration! Visit her blog here at Michelle Swadling Designs

Lynne Simmons ~ I have been working with Lynne's designs for about a year and a half now and she just gets better and better! She always comes up with something fun and fresh and she's such a sweet person too! Visit her blog at Lynne's Digi Digs

Silvia Romeo ~ I am always amazed at the realistic and intriguing elements she designs...a true artist! I adore her vintage style. Just a big fan :) Visit her gorgeous blog at Silvia Romeo Designs

Paula Yagisawa ~ I've "known" Paula for a while through Gotta Pixel and she brings a unique attribute to the digi-design world. I've had the pleasure of working with her kits that feature the best embroidery elements in the biz...you Rock Paula! Visit her blog at Designs by Dreamer Paula

Here's to YOU!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share