Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Best College Roommate...

...and a wonderful friend! I spent the weekend of 9/15-16 in Williamsport, PA visiting my old college roommate from AIP, Brenda and her wonderful family. I went specifically for an amazing benefit concert she was organizing and performing in to raise funds to help them adopt another beautiful daughter (Eden Grace) from China. They already have one gorgeous little China doll, Genesis who was a bit shy with me while I was visiting, but so adorable. It was such an amazing time, and I swear it won't be another 13 years before we get together again. Thank you Brenda, Gary and Genesis for opening your home to me :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LO Credits: Basically Black Page Kit by Lynne Simmons

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share