Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Happy New Year! I think it's super cool that it's 1-1-11 and I'm so ready for a fresh start...

First...have you noticed my new blog design and color? Have you hopped over to Gotta Pixel yet today? We got a total make-over and the site looks soooooo A-MA-ZING! Kudos to Stacy and the team over there for a job well-done. I'm loving the new colors and the grown-up feel...definitely proud to be part of that community :)

With the launch of the new look, there are some awesome new challenges for the new year so you will have to check them out! Plus, some of the oldies, but goodies are returning, but better than ever!

Check out my January Font Fever Challenge and here's a sneak peek at the inspiration layout and bonus prize...but there's more so don't miss out!




Special thanks to my good friend ETC by Danyale for being this month's sponsor :) You can peek at all her fabulous-ness in her Gotta Pixel STORE

Last...since I failed miserably at P365 last year I decided to embark on a more manageable project for 2011.

P52 :) One photo for every week...one amazing photo! I'd really like to pay more attention to composition and photography techniques so I'm really hoping to keep up with this one.

I'm following Stacy and Vicky's Project 52 Challenge at Gotta Pixel. This week's technique...black and white! Wish me luck :)

Happy New Year to all my peeps!
Huge HUGS!!!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share