Friday, January 14, 2011

Mirror, Mirror...



I did this LO for Laura's Use the Prompts Journal Challenge at Gotta Pixel...

Journal reads:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

Mirror, where are the years going? I see my youth fading...I wonder what people see when they look at me, do I look the same to them as I do to myself...What will they say about me when my reflection fades...

Mirror, I try to see love staring back at me but sometimes I don't feel that energy...

Mirror, why do you only tell me of my flaws, you have this bad habit of exaggerating the negative...

Mirror, what are you trying to tell me?

I imagine the response would be:
The time we have is short and everyday is a gift, use it wisely. You will get older, and your appearance will age, but love is the only emotion that never dies. Love endures all things, so love yourself. Be kind to others and your actions will speak greatly of you. Find the reflection that you love because that is the one that your children will carry for the rest of their lives.

I used Laura's A Wonderful Life Scrap Kit...and you'll notice it's the kit I used for my blog re-do!



This kit is brand new in the store today and is 30% off!!! What a steal! Hop on over to Laura's Store at Gotta Pixel, you don't want to miss out!

As always, head over to My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share