Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finding Balance



I did this LO for Victoria Feemster's Ditch the Pic Challenge over at Gotta Pixel.

January Ditch the Pic theme...
What is one thing you want to change in 2011?
Scrap a non photo layout depicting this change.

Journal reads:
For a few years in my ongoing quest to be a healthy person I have been totally focused on the physical. After transforming our lifestyle into one that includes healthy eating habits and daily exercise it's now time for me to concentrate on my mind and soul. Most days it's hard for me to prioritize. The balancing act of a full time job, home life, kids and their activities is tough to manage. I just know there is an easier way. I struggle to get done the things I need to get done vs. the things I want to do. There are days when I wish I had a clone so that I could be in two places at once. There never seems to be enough time to do everything that I want to accomplish. I resolve to work on this aspect for myself this year. I know I can't please everyone but I need to make a change.

I used A+ Designs newest kit available exclusively at Gotta Pixel called "A Beautiful Life". Here's the link to A+ Design's Store so you can check out her goodies :-)

Check out My Gallery for full credits and for a bigger peek!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share