Monday, February 8, 2010

ADSR ~ Round 1

We'll Kim and I have completed our 1st leg of the race and here are our LO's...

Here's mine of Kim:

Credits: A Fresh Start Feb 2010 Daily Download by Isabel Mendez, Captivated Visions, LorieM Designs, and Julie Marie Designs; Apple from Captivated Visions Apple a Day Kit, template by Kim (illinimom)

Journal reads: It never ceases to amaze me how much you can learn about someone with never even meeting them. Some of my most trusted "friends" are ones that I met online through the digi-scrapping community. Whether it's advice, help, a prayer, a laugh, a virtual hug, inspiration, motivation, a pat on the back, or whatever else I need I know I can count on the forums and my digi-friends. Kim is one of these friends to me, and through ADSR5 I hope to learn even more about her.

And Kim's of me :-)

Credits: Blissful Moments by Creations by Rachael and Armina Designs; Text Path: Text Paths for PSE by Isabel Mendez

Journal reads: 'cindy - cindyb - creative - determined to meet her goals - digiscrapper - hockey player - albert pujols fan - mac user - mom - wife - friend'

You can see the entire gallery for Round 1 HERE...and don't forget to leave some love along the way!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oh my, that is just so sweet. I have also "met" several good friends through my blog. Fun stuff. Love the layouts.

 
Bookmark and Share