Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's Go Racing!!!

Hmmm...what a coincidence that ADSR5 coincides with the start of Nascar Season...haha. Ok, I'm not a *huge* fan of Nascar, but occasionally watch with the hubby...cause...um...well...I have no control over the remote anyhow LOL!

Anywhoooo...The first challenge for ADSR5 was posted today and Kim and I are super excited to get started! There are over 200 teams and I am anxious to see all the amazing LO's that will be created. I will be posting my weekly LO's here so that you can see too.

Here is the challenge for week one...ADSR Challenge 1 Basically, we have to scrap a LO about our partner, while scraplifting one of her LO's...so soon you'll get to meet Kim too :-)

My wheels are turning...off to be productive.

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share