Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lil Moa's Diary

My second designer for February is Edeline Designs...and once again, tough choices!!! The first kit I'm using (heck, yeah I'm going back in for more!) is Lil Moa's Diary. The elements are so super cute and it was perfect for the LO with Kayla and her two BFF's.



My second LO even surprised me, because that was NOT where I was going with it...but I kept looking at that adorable little elephant and it so reminded me of my gram. She loved and collected elephants, but only the ones whose trunks were up...they were considered lucky to her. She would have been 100 years old this past January...and I miss her everyday. TFL :)



This is the kit I used:


Don't forget to visit Edeline Marta's Store and check out all her goodies!

Go to My Gallery for full credits! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share