Friday, February 19, 2010

Keep It Real

I took on a little "extra credit" assignment from GP and was tickled to find out I'd be working with some of Karen Lewis' goodness! I was so inspired I actually got my first P365 layout completed...woah!!! Now if I can just post some pics from February already...Trust me, they're taken, but editing and posting them has taken me forever!

Ok...on with the LO's...

P365 ~ Week One


My second LO is just one of me...in honor of the 1,079th day since I decided to change my life and get healthy. I can't believe that was almost 3 years ago. My dreams were pretty big then...I had a lot to accomplish. And I know now that I'll never stop dreaming and pushing to reach my goals.



Goodies I used:




All of the products I used can be found in Karen Lewis' Store at Gotta Pixel!

Go to My Gallery for full credits! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share